Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mixological Dollyliciousness 999999999

It's Tuesday nite @ Gerard and Dot's and were giddily mixing the baby we delivered Saturday night after a couple months in the icebox. (Don't put that baby in the blender! Or me in the oven-Suzie somethin-or-other when we were nine-U know who U are!!) She wanted me to kiss her and when I said 'Hell's No Beeaaatch, she tried to put me in the oven. No Lie. She straight-up turned that shit up to 350 and tried to shoe me in it with a damn broom! These Latch-Key kids get away with murder! Or at least attempted-toddler-icide.

Yeah, the baby isn't really fussin' at all.. such a little angel! I knew Gerard would be such a loving and attentive daddy. Me and Tami are trying to learn the pro-tools so he doesnt have to do all the work, but then again we're pretty A.D.D. so i shouldn't toot any horns.

Right now we're automating pans on "Batty's" 5 vocal tracks, SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Tami and Doty are watching "Reno 911", and Oh Yeah- My nine 9 tattooes turned 5 tonite @9pm!!! Hail to numerolgic superstitiousnesss!!




No comments: